Vacancy: Class Teacher (February 2022)
We welcome applications from experienced teachers, as well as those who are newly qualified.
The role is likely to be focussed on supporting pupils primarily in mathematics throughout the school (Y1-Y6) in and out of the classroom, in groups, as a class, or individually. This will not be the entire focus of the role – flexibility and a can-do attitude will be crucial!
Applications will be reviewed on receipt, and candidates invited to interview until the post is filled, so please get in touch with us as soon as you can if you are:
• A qualified teacher with a passion for developing children’s knowledge, inspiring their learning and celebrating their achievements
• Dedicated to, and have high expectations of, children with a belief that all children can succeed
• An excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills
• Innovative, creative and forward thinking, and committed to your own professional development and learning
• Committed to raising standards through excellent teaching and learning
• Able to work effectively within our hardworking, talented and friendly team, on whole school issues and can share good practice
• Looking to become part of an inclusive and collaborative academy trust, where there is a rich, engaging curriculum and where individuals are nurtured and valued
• Keen to develop your leadership skills and expertise
Candidate Briefing Pack >
Application Form >
Equality & Diversity Form >
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
What we offer
We recognise the value and contribution every member of our staff makes to our schools, and in return for their dedication and commitment we provide:
- An excellent working environment, with access to all the resources you will need to create exceptional learning opportunities
- Opportunities to work and plan collaboratively with experienced colleagues from across The Trust
- PSA supervision through Collaborative Schools Limited
- Warm, enthusiastic and friendly children who are keen to learn and deserve the best
- A clear vision with purpose and values that are supported by all our staff
- A commitment to high quality professional development and career progression
- A basic Zoom account
- The opportunity to increase your skills and knowledge through a National College training account, where you can access thousands of training courses online for free, whenever you want them
- A buddy for all of our new staff, who provide support for as long as is needed to help our starters become a part of the Mead family as quickly as possible
- Access to a comprehensive staff portal, to make it quick and easy to get to everything you need in one place