Vacancy: Early Morning Cleaner
• Hoovering and mopping
• Polishing and dusting
• Emptying litter bins
• Using powered equipment (e.g. vacuum cleaners, polishers) where appropriate
• Detecting and reporting premises defects
• Undertaking any necessary action in event of bad weather or emergency (eg putting down salt and clearing paths in winter)
No experience is necessary, as full training will be given for the right person. You just need to be energetic, enthusiastic and reliable. It would be advantageous if the post holder had some flexibility to work additional hours, if need be. Access to own vehicle is desirable.
1. A completed application form
2. A letter detailing any additional information
Candidate Briefing Pack >
Application Form >
Equality & Diversity Form >
This role will involve contact with children and the post holder will be engaged in regulated activity relevant to children and will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts involving direct contact with children are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. However, amendments to the Exception Order 1975 (2013 & 2020) provide that certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’. These are not subject to disclosure to employers and cannot be taken into account. Guidance and criteria on the filtering of these cautions and convictions can be found on the Ministry of Justice website.
Child Protection Policy >
Code of Conduct >
What we offer
We recognise the value and contribution every member of our staff makes to our schools, and in return for their dedication and commitment we provide:
- A clear vision with purpose and values that are supported by all our staff
- An ambitious and vibrant place to work, with enthusiastic staff and children in all of our schools
- A highly organised and very supportive team
- High quality professional development opportunities from Day One, including A National College training account, where you can access thousands of training courses online for free
- Unlimited, free access to the Employee Assistance Programme which gives all our staff confidential support and guidance whenever they need it