Vacancy: Early Morning Cleaners (2 vacancies)
No experience is necessary, as full training will be given for the right people. You just need to be energetic, enthusiastic and reliable.
The role is term-time only, plus 5 INSET/TD Days a year and 2 weeks of deep cleaning during school holidays. Hours are flexible and we are happy to discuss hours with the right candidates, including ensuring an 8.15am / 8.30am finish time if needed.
Job Information Pack >
Application Form >
Equality & Diversity Form >
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
What we offer
We recognise the value and contribution every member of our staff makes to our schools, and in return for their dedication and commitment we provide:
- An excellent working environment, with access to all the resources you will need to create exceptional learning opportunities
- Opportunities to work and plan collaboratively with experienced colleagues from across The Trust
- Warm, enthusiastic and friendly children who are keen to learn and deserve the best
- A clear vision with purpose and values that are supported by all our staff
- A commitment to high quality professional development and career progression
- A basic Zoom account
- The opportunity to increase your skills and knowledge through a National College training account, where you can access thousands of training courses online for free, whenever you want them
- A buddy for all of our new staff, who provide support for as long as is needed to help our starters become a part of the Mead family as quickly as possible
- Access to a comprehensive staff portal, to make it quick and easy to get to everything you need in one place