Vacancy: Nursery Teacher
• All children are happy and safe, motivated to reach their full potential and equipped to become resilient, independent learners
• Children are prepared to live responsibly and peacefully in the spirit of understanding, tolerance, equality and friendship
• Everyone’s achievements are maximised and celebrated
• Excellence is the expectation
• All individuals are valued
The school has an on-site Nursery for three and four-year olds and is one-form entry for Years R-6. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Nursery Teacher, to nurture and support our youngest children. To be effective in this role, you will need to be a qualified teacher, who is:
• Passionate about providing memorable learning opportunities for all children within a creative and inspiring curriculum
• Dedicated to our children, with a belief that all children can succeed
• An excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, innovative, creative and caring
• Committed to raising standards through excellent teaching and learning
• Able to take overall responsibility for the quality and standards of teaching and learning in the Nursery
• An excellent classroom practitioner
We are interested in hearing from anybody who believes they could make a real and sustained difference to the youngest children in the school, no matter their current level of experience.
How to apply
What we offer
We recognise the value and contribution every member of our staff makes to our schools, and in return for their dedication and commitment we provide:
- An ambitious and vibrant place to work, with enthusiastic staff and children in all of our schools
- A highly organised and very supportive team
- High quality professional development opportunities from Day One, including a National College and National Online Safety account, where you can access thousands of training courses online for free
- A clear vision with purpose and values that are supported by all our staff
Information Pack >
Application Form >
This role will involve contact with children and the post holder will be engaged in regulated activity relevant to children and will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts involving direct contact with children are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. However, amendments to the Exception Order 1975 (2013 & 2020) provide that certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’. These are not subject to disclosure to employers and cannot be taken into account. Guidance and criteria on the filtering of these cautions and convictions can be found on the Ministry of Justice website.
Please note that by submitting an application, you acknowledge that we reserve the right to view any publicly available information published online (including social media platforms) as part of our shortlisting process, in line with current KCSIE guidelines.