Vacancy: Year 2 Class Teacher
In order for the school to continue to grow and flourish, we are looking for a qualified teacher who is:
• Inclusive, passionate, and principled. These are our Trust core principles, and everyone who works for us embodies these in their own unique way
• Passionate about providing memorable learning opportunities for all children within a creative and inspiring curriculum
• Dedicated to, and has high expectations of, children with a belief that all children can succeed
• An excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills
• Innovative, creative and forward thinking, and committed to their own professional development and learning
• Committed to raising standards through excellent teaching and learning
• Able to work effectively within a talented and friendly team on whole school issues
• Looking to become part of an inclusive and collaborative Trust
• A confident practitioner, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Enthusiastic, energetic, warm and caring
We welcome applications from newly-qualified teachers, as well as more experienced teachers who are ready for a new challenge.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you would like to arrange this, please call the school office on 01225 759273.
Candidate Briefing Pack >
This role will involve contact with children and the post holder will be engaged in regulated activity relevant to children and will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts involving direct contact with children are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. However, amendments to the Exception Order 1975 (2013 & 2020) provide that certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’. These are not subject to disclosure to employers and cannot be taken into account. Guidance and criteria on the filtering of these cautions and convictions can be found on the Ministry of Justice website.
Please note that by submitting an application, you acknowledge that we reserve the right to view any publicly available information published on social media platforms as part of our shortlisting process, in line with current KCSIE guidelines.
What we offer
We recognise the value and contribution every member of our staff makes to our schools, and in return for their dedication and commitment we provide:
- An ambitious and vibrant place to work, with enthusiastic staff and children in all of our schools
- A highly organised and very supportive team
- High quality professional development opportunities from Day One, including a National College account, where you can access thousands of training courses online for free
- A clear vision with purpose and values that are supported by all our staff
- Unlimited, free access to the Employee Assistance Programme which gives all our staff confidential support and guidance whenever they need it