The Mead Trust is inclusive, passionate and principled. Our vision enables individual schools to flourish, and retain and celebrate their unique identity and sense of community. Our schools work within an ethos of mutual respect, honesty and humility in which cross-Trust support and decisive collaboration are key.
We are committed to growing our family of schools in a responsible and sustainable way. We offer all schools in our Trust:
- Highly effective Executive Leaders and Trust Improvement Champions to support strategies for school improvement and school effectiveness
- High quality professional development for all staff
- Opportunities for career progression and development across the Trust
- A challenge and support partner to provide tailored school improvement
- Membership of a range of Trust-wide network groups, for Headteachers, Subject Leads, planning, and governance (including a Chairs group)
- A highly effective and experienced Board of Trustees
- Highly efficient and effective central support services, which enable senior leaders to focus on teaching and learning
Joining The Trust is a significant and important step. We are keen to work with schools who share our values and are committed to ‘Inspirational Learning for All’.
For an informal discussion about joining our Trust please contact us via email.