Subject Leadership workshops
A series of three workshops for Subject Leaders, on Geography, History and Art. Each interactive session will look at:
- What is your subject, and what does it need of you?
- What is the key to unlocking your subject in your school?
- What does the National Curriculum say – and not say?
- How can you ensure your subject is enriched in your school?
- What can subject leaders in your subject do to demonstrate impact?
Primary Subject Leaders, or those aspiring to the role
Location / Venue
Remote, via Zoom
(Sessions will not be recorded, and can only be attended live)
Geography: Thursday 7th October 2021, 1.30 – 4.30pm
History: Thursday 11th November 2021, 1.30 – 4.30pm
Art: Monday 15th November 2021, 1.30 – 4.30pm
Cost to attend all three workshops (when booked together): £150 per school (you do not have to send the same person to all three workshops)
Cost to attend individual workshops: £55 per person
Thursday 30th September 2021
[The session] was lively and interactive… It was Really great to talk to other DT leaders and share experiences and thoughts. I Loved the fact that the activities were practical and really helpful – will definitely be taking lots on into my own practise.
Download a flyer >
Book a place >