.wp-post-image { display: none !important; }

Due to the inclement weather that has been forecast from late this afternoon, we have taken the difficult decision to cancel the event to ensure everybody can get home safely.

We apologise for any inconvenience, and will publish an alternative date for visiting the school shortly. If you have any questions in the meantime, please get in touch and we will be happy to help.

Translate »